Blueberry Almond Bundt Cake (Gluten Free)
- 2 cups of almond flour
- 1/2 cup of brown rice flour
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- 1/2 stick of unsalted, organic butter
- 1/2 cup of raw honey
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups of blueberries
- coconut oil *to grease the pan
- 1 tablespoon of lemon zest
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Dip a paper towel in melted coconut oil and generously grease a bundt pan. Add 2 cups of fresh blueberries to bottom of pan, set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk to combine all dry ingredients (almond flour, brown rice flour, sea salt, and baking soda)
- In a large bowl cream together butter and honey using an electric mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time to butter mixture, continue beating until well incorporated.
- Add lemon zest to butter mixture, stir to combine.
- While beating, add dry ingredients to wet little by little until fully incorporated.
- Pour batter into bundt pan with blueberries (the batter will be thick, you may need to spoon it out and place it in pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- Carefully flip out onto a cake pan.
- Scatter cake with fresh blueberries and whipped cream (if desired)