Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup of raw honey
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of grapeseed oil
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup of almond flour
- 1 1/4 cups of brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoon of arrowroot powder
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- In a medium size bowl mash ripe bananas until smooth and creamy. Add honey, eggs, grapeseed oil, vanilla, and yogurt, whisk together until creamy and well combined
- In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients (except chocolate chips)
- Add wet ingredients to dry and combine with a wooden spoon.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350° for 50 minutes. Or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. The top of the bread should be slightly brown.