Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
Start stockpiling zucchini recipes now before you find yourself over-flow'eth with zucchini bounty in a month or so. Zucchini, coconut, chocolate chips, and dried cranberry make the most UNREAL "clean" muffins!
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil melted
- 1/4 cup of almond milk
- 2 cups of almond flour well packed
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1/2 cup of coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 zucchini shredded
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup of dried cranberries
- cupcake pan & liner
- 2 medium mixing bowls
- 1 whisk
- 1 spatula
- measuring cups & spoon
- 1 wooden spoon
- In a large bowl combine almond flour, coconut flour, coconut palm sugar, baking soda and salt. Whisk well to combine.
- In a small bowl whisk to combine eggs and coconut oil Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Add zucchini, chocolate chips, walnuts, and cranberries. Stir well to combine.
- Slowly add almond milk to loosen dough a bit. You may not need the entire 1/4 cup.
- Fill muffin tins, lined with paper and rubbed with a bit of coconut oil, 3/4 full with muffin batter.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes. Until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.