Creamy Shrimp and Artichoke Dip
A Party Favorite!
- 4 ounces of goat cheese
- 1/4 cup of 0% greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 4 dashs tabasco
- 3/4 cup of chopped cooked shrimp about 1/4 pound medium shrimp
- 14 ounces of canned artichoke hearts drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of chopped scallions
- 2 teaspoons of old bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper
- fresh parsley for garnish
- Blend goat cheese and greek yogurt in a food processor until creamy and well blended.
- Place goat cheese-yogurt mixture in a medium bowl.
- Add shrimp, artichoke hearts, scallions, lemon juice, tabasco, old bay seasoning, and black pepper. Stir well to combine.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve on party day with pita chips, raw veggies, whole grain crackers or scoop 1 tbsp of dip in an endive spear, garnish with fresh parsley and serve.