Greek Kale Salad
Greek salad is a perfect meal to me. It is my go to quick lunch or lazy dinner. So I got to thinking, you all know my affinity for kale... well what if I combined kale into my perfect meal, could it be even more perfect?? Well, yes! Yes, it can.
- 3 cups of raw kale Torn from stem and ripped into bite size pieces
- 1 large tomato chopped
- 1 green pepper chopped
- 3 cucumbers chopped
- 1 clove of garlic grated
- a juice of lemon
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large bowl
- To make the dressing, combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Pour dressing over kale leaves, toss to coat and allow to sit for at least 5 minutes
- Add all additional ingredients, toss to combine.