Hot Artichoke Dip
- Ready Time: 29 mins
- Prep Time: 4 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
Even a nutritionist needs a little indulgence sometimes and this recipe is exactly what the doctor ordered. I have altered the classic just slightly to reduce the calories and fat but never fear, I make up for the lost fat by adding dollops of one of the worlds most luscious cheese.
- 1/2 cup of vegenaise
- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt, 0%
- 1/2 cup of parmagiano regiano cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 14 ounces of canned artichoke hearts well drained
- 1/4 cup of fromage d'affinois (cheese)
- Preheat oven to 375
- In a medium bowl combine all ingredients (except Fromage d’ Affininois cheese) Stir well to incorporate.
- Transfer mixture to an 8×8 baking dish
- Place dollops of Fromage d’Affinois cheese throughout (I usually end up with about 10 dollops)
- Bake for 25 minutes or until warm and bubbly and the edges are beginning to brown.
- Serve with toasted baguette, warm dark pumpernickel bread, or veggies