Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies (Vegan/Gluten Free)
- Ready Time: 17 mins
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
The ultimate delicious and healthy chocolate chip cookie to add to your arsenal of recipes. Be prepared, if you bring these to a party you will forever be asked to bring them to EVERY party. They are that good.
- 2 cups of almond flour I use Honeyville Brand
- 1/2 cup of oat flour
- 1/4 cup of applesauce unsweetened
- 1/2 cup of coconut palm sugar
- 1/4 cup of coconut oil
- 3/4 cup of dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Fat:
- Saturated Fat:
- Trans Fat:
- Total Carbs:
- Dietary Fiber:
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl combine coconut oil, palm sugar, applesauce, and vanilla. Using a wooden spoon “cream” together until well combined.
- In a medium bowl combine flours, baking soda, and salt
- Combine dry ingredients into wet ingredients. Stir well
- Add chocolate chips stir well to combine. The batter will seem a bit dry, this is ok.
- Using a tablespoon or small cookie scoop drop batter onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Alternatively, form the dough into 1/2 inch balls.
- Press the dough down to achieve flat cookies. This dough will not spread out like a traditional cookie dough. The thickness of the cookie placed in the oven will be nearly identical to the finished product.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before eating.