White Bean, Avocado, Tomato Salad
- Ready Time: 2 mins
- Prep Time: 2 min
Not all salads have to begin with lettuce. I love using fresh herbs as the "leafy" base and building flavor with lots of other veggies and hearty beans. I eat a small portion of this as a perfect pre workout snack or a larger portion for a satisfying lunch.
- 1 cup of cannellini beans
- 1/2 avocado chopped
- a handful of grape tomatoes, halved
- a handful of fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of kalamata olives
- a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil
- a squeeze of lemon juice
- sea salt and pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl drizzle with olive oil, squeeze of lemon juice, and salt and pepper to taste.